Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Headachey

What is it about me and night shift?  It's been cool almost the entire Summer.  Lovely, in fact and we've been enjoying it immensely.  But the two times I've been on night shift, that's when it hits 37C!!  It was cool this morning, so sleeping was easy, but once it warmed up, forget it.  And I've had this permaheadache since about 3am, hoped it was just lack of sleep, but have finally caved and taken some neurofen.  And it's not really going to cool down until Friday, when I finish night shift.  :P

I do feel a little bit accomplished as I finally managed to post of the lovely you-beaut, guaranteed non-toxic, recycled rubber tree wood toys from Poland that I bought for my friends Helen and Vanessa's babies.  The purchases were made back in September, so why I'm patting myself on the back for posting them is anyone's guess.  I hope they are well-loved by the recipient little ones and handed to the next little brother or sister afterwards.  :)

I'm also very excited as I bought tickets to see Colin Hay play at the Corner Hotel on Friday night.  Ever since we saw him on a Scrubs DVD last year, I've wanted to know more about what he's doing now.  Now I will.  Yay! 

No comments: